Good morning, I’ve been away from writing because I needed to help my parents deal with a mould issue that was seriously affecting my mum’s health and had started to affect my father too.
I’m sharing their story as sometimes mental, emotional and physical issues can be caused by environmental factors.
Here’s a little of their story
My mum was experiencing dizziness, a light/heavy head, wasn’t thinking clearly, asthma, sinusitis, fatigue. And my dad had started to experience sinusitis and other symptoms.
So I did “Muscle Reflex Testing” and we realised that mould was one of the causes. She also had a blook pressure issue.
Once we started searching we found serious mould in their bedroom in one corner. My mum had been sleeping on top of it for years! And their bedroom smelt mouldy.
So what did we do?
I had given my father Dr Edward Close and Jacqulyn Close’s book “Nature’s Mold Rx – the Non-Toxic Solution to Toxic Mold” as I have known about their work for many years. So we followed their protocol.
Here’s what we did:
- Mum and Dad also started to put a drop of Thieves on their feet every day.
- Moved them completely out of their bedroom immediately.
- Washed all their clothes with Thieves Household Cleaner.
- Dismantled the old cupboard, took out the carpet, and removed all fittings.
- Washed all of their timber furniture and put outside in the sun.
- Started diffusing Thieves Essential Oil in an air diffuser.
- Washed all the walls, ceiling and floors with Thieves Household Cleaner
- Repainted the walls and timber work.
- Cleaned all the windows and window frames with Thieves Household Cleaner.
- Added Thieves essential oil and Purification Essential Oil to all the paints (for the walls, timberwork and floor). The Thieves for the mould and the Purification to reduce the chemical smell.
- Installed a brand new wardrobe, new carpet, new bed.
- Diffused more Thieves Essential Oil in the air diffuser.
The end result is a beautifully clean healthy bedroom.
We are now starting to work on some other rooms in the house.
My Mum’s Health Now
Within a couple of days Mum’s asthma started to reduce, and her breathing started to improve. She also started to think more clearly.
She still has some symptoms so we are now looking at the possibility of the mould being in her body and the ways we can address it naturally.
Some facts about mould[i]
Mould can be found in almost every part of our homes: in our kitchens, bedrooms, showers, bathtubs, refrigerators, carpets, backyards, sheds, storage spaces, everywhere.
Mould may cause health problems that range from itching eyes, sneezing, and coughing to serious allergic reactions, asthma attacks, bleeding lungs, and even death. What many people do not realise is that mould is probably growing in their homes and workspaces right now.
Moisture can come from leaks, condensation, from high levels of humidity in the air.
Mould spores are microscopic as such they are mostly invisible until it creates a super-colony of fruiting structures.
Here are some of the Early Warning Signs of Mould Exposure:
- Cough and Chronic Colds
- Ear Infections
- General fatigue or malaise
- Flu-like symptoms
Would you like to know more about Thieves?
I realise some of you may not know what Thieves is. It is an Essential Oil produced by the essential oil company Young Living. I have been using these oils for many years to support my family’s physical and emotional health and just love them. Send me a return email or call me on 0412 654 559 (international +61 412 654 559) if you want to know more or to order them.
[i] Book - Nature’s Mold Rx The Non-Toxic Solution to Toxic Mold by Edward R close, PhD and Jacquelyn Close RA – page 11